A full case history is done based on medical science and the principles of homeopathy and other therapeutic techniques. Treatment may be given based on this assessment using homeopathy, herbs, lifestyle changes or other supplementation recommendations.
If required, further medical analysis will be done via blood tests or other biochemical techniques, imaging studies such as X-rays or more specialised assessments. Referral to appropriate specialists for further workup of a diagnosis may also be recommended when indicated on medical grounds.
This is a complete list of routine and specialised diagnostic services available through the clinic:
- Blood tests (Pathcare laboratories) and radiology
- Saliva hormone testing (e.g. oestrogen, progesterone, testosterone)
- Adrenal gland function assessments
- Genetic profiling for risk of chronic diseases
- Hair mineral analysis
- Stress tests and assessments
- Allergy testing
This is a complete list of treatment modalities available through the practice. The use of these may be recommended and incorporated based on the assessments of each individual.
- Biopuncture (muscle pain and sports injuries)
- Metabolic Balance Programme
- Nutritional, lifestyle and supplementary advice